FileProtected enables users to add the cloud storage services they already use. Currently, we support
- Google Drive,
We will be adding more very soon including :
- Amazon S3
You can add multiple accounts from the same service. For instance, if you have multiple GDrive accounts a user could connect all of them to their FileProtected account. When you signed up you would have been directed to at least add one storage service.
How do I add more storage services?
- When signed in to your account select Account from the top navbar https://www.fileprotected.com/account/
- Select Storage from the navbar https://www.fileprotected.com/account/storage
- Select the big blue Storage button
- Select from the list of available services. Follow the directions.
- You will be asked to authorize your account to connect with your FileProtected account. Don't worry, only you have access to your accounts. We do not know or store your password. TIP! Have your storage accounts already open on your desktop.
- Once authorized a badge representing the storage account will display in your storage page
- You can rename an account to organize them like folders. As an example, you could have one for images and one for video or one or an Achieve, legal etc. Just select the pencil icon in the right-hand corner of the badge and add a title.